Regulation - CRASH - International Fantastic Film Festival
1) CRASH – 10º Mostra Internacional de Cinema Fantástico (11th International Fantastic Film Festival) is a non-competitive film festival that will take place from December 11 to 15, 2019, at Cine Cultura (Centro Cultural Marietta Telles Machado, Praça Cívica, no 2. Goiânia – GO)
2) CRASH – 11th International Fantastic Film Festival will accept submissions of fantasy, horror and science fiction films and videos of any length, produced from 2017 to 2019.
3) CRASH - 11th International Fantastic Film Festival will accept entries until 30 september.
4) The films must be entered using the application form available on Film Free Way platform
5) There is no entry fee for Brazilian films.
6) Films in foreign language other than Portuguese must be submitted for registration with English subtitles.
7) A judging panel will be composed for the selection of films to be shown, and its decision will be final.
8) The selected films will be shown in digital files (MOV. H264/ 1920x1080p/ stereo), which must be forwarded to the festival up to seven days after the announcement of the selection through download link by e-mail address:
9) Screening copies of selected films in foreign language must be sent without fixed subtitles and accompanied by the English dialogue list (SRT FILE), up to 7 days after the selection notification.
10) Screening copies will not, under any circumstances, returned to sender, becoming part of the CRASH Festival archives.
11) The Festival will announce the results of the selection on the Festival’s official website: and directly by e-mail to those selected by november 10, 2019, with possible deadline extension in case the festival organizers find it necessary.
12) CRASH not will own any kind of property, artistic or intellectual, on the works submitted, remaining their rights under the rule of the authors, producers and/or any other previous owners by the time of submission to the festival.
13) CRASH will reserve the right to non-commercial screenings of any film submitted for a period of one year from date of submission by agreement of the producers on the registration form.
14) The filmmakers agree that clips and images from their film may be used on the promotional material of the festival.
15) Participants are responsible for securing necessary permissions to participate in the Festival so as not to violate the rights of third parties also involved in the film production.
16) Participation in CRASH implies acceptance of the present Regulation by all parties concerned.